Click here (or on the picture below) to take a virtual walk around our future neighborhood. Our apartment is on the right, the playground is on the left.
If you change to satellite view, try to find these buildings which are nearby:
- English School of Ulaanbaatar (One possible school for our daughter)
- Embassy of the United States
- Namaste (amazing Indian restaurant)
- eMart Chinngis (the Korean supermarket where we’ll probably do most of our shopping)
- Suhkbaatar Square (the Mongolian equivalent of the Washington Mall…but in a much smaller country). You might have to zoom out a bit more to see this.
I’ll send (or deliver) a prize to the first few people to comment below after locating each location on the map! Happy Hunting!