- Because Mongolians send more missionaries per Christian than any other country.
- Because Mongolians are strategically located to reach people who are virtually unreachable by North Americans (like the North Koreans; they can visit North Korea without a visa).
- Because supporting ministry in Mongolia means supporting the theological education and ministerial development of women (85% of our Mongolian pastors are women!).
- Because we can multiply the efforts of the Mongolian Church by developing resources, systems, and people to equip and empower more pastors who can make disciples who make disciples.
- Because less than 3% of people in Mongolia know about Jesus. Many haven’t even heard his name.
Help send us! Join our (prayer or financial) support team here